Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life with Baby

Too much time has passed since I have posted to this blog. Suffice it to say: my wife, Jennifer, and I had our first baby last October. Well, she technically had the baby, and I had the glory of standing beside her and watching the most mircaulous and painful and stunning event I have ever witnessed in my life unfold.

Tyler David reynolds, our little man who's currently at 99% on the weight and height scale, is now almost eight months old, yet wears 18 month old clothes and can talk like the dickens. My wife and I will often be in the middle of a conversation, and Tyler will pipe up with the B sounds and the D sounds and sometimes just the raspberries of spitting because they sound so darn cool.

Among many lessons, here's one thing I've learned from my son: life affords us the capabilities to make those delicious and freeing raspberry sounds in any circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment